Thursday 8 December 2016

Blogmas Day 8: German Market Trip

Today's Blogmas is another day-in-the-life style post about my trip to the Edinburgh German Market. I visited the market with my dad and sister and as soon as we got off the train we picked up our traditional Bratwurst for lunch. We wandered round the market for a couple of hours but failed to buy much except for a couple of waffles and a Christmas tree decoration. I would recommend the market but it isn't an ideal place to buy gifts as many of the stalls sell either food or Christmas decorations although there are some stalls selling cute niche products.

Then we went to Costa for a Christmas coffee (a vital part of any Christmas day out). Following this we had a look at the Christmas lights and did some Christmas shopping for my cousins, Auntie and Uncle, which was fairy successful as everyone bought something except for me! Finally to finish the day we went for a Mexican for tea. I think going for family days out is such an important part of Christmas time, especially since leaving home I appreciate these days out even more.

Christmas Wishes,
Maya x
Little Miss Organisation x

No comments:

Post a Comment